Tulsa is well positioned for new unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and urban air mobility (UAM) technologies and companies with unmatched talent pipelines, research institutes, and unmanned systems infrastructure that will accelerate industry growth and which offer an idea location to pilot logistics, last-mile delivery.
With talent from the nation's first UAS PhD program- OSU's USRI, and 4,000+ acres pad-ready for new advanced manufacturing facilities, Tulsa is an aerospace town that's poised to be a hub for the UAS sector.
Problems we are solving for
Does this sound like your company? If so, inTulsa is the right partner for you!
- UAS/UAM end-users like energy, agriculture, healthcare, logistics.
- Companies needing first class UAS talent with a leading university and numerous professional programs to fuel company talent pipelines.
- Companies looking for amiable regulations and test infrastructure-four miles from downtown, Skyway 36 boasts 3,000 feet of runway 2,300 sqft of class G airspace.
How we are solving these problems
Tulsa is supercharging innovation in partnership with Tulsa leaders to:
- Accelerate research and development across UAS/UAM pairing orgs with PhD researchers and graduate student fellows.
- Supplying seed capital, industry mentorship, and access to UAS entrepreneurial support resources to accelerate commercialization
- Test capabilities - developing a 114-mile Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) Flight Corridor.